Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time depends on your destination
- Order number: 685
Diatomaceous earth is a drying aid for use as a scattering agent in stables or in the household. It has a purely physical and strongly hygroscopic (water-attracting) effect through contact. Repeated application prevents the nesting of insects (mites and insects) in hard-to-reach places.
- For environmental treatment on livestock and pets without treating the animals themselves.
- Sprinkle on surfaces, in cracks and corners.
- In the home, spread evenly on floors, carpets and in cracks and corners.
- Can be used in the organic waste bin or compost to prevent odours and rot.
- Apply diatomaceous earth finely by hand or with a dust pump (pressure sprayer) to the areas in need.
- Apply and store product in a dry place.
- Diatomaceous earth is a fine dust.
- Use a mouth guard when applying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes as the fine dust may cause irritation.
- Please observe the instruction leaflet!
100% diatomaceous earth (silicon oxide)